Monday, September 7, 2009

Hunting Eichmann: How a Band of Survivors and a Young Spy Agency Chased Down the World's Most Notorious Nazi

A riveting text that recounts the hunt for Adolph Eichmann, the mastermind behind Adolph Hitler and the mass destruction during the Holocaust. It explores how meticulous the man himself just was, his alias in South America, how he managed to escape death numerous times, and more. The adventurous tone is sure to leave goose bumps as you turn each page and are shocked one more time. The book concludes at his Israeli trial where Eichmann still denies his mastermind and exemplifies a martyr.

-Sasha Obama

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book, but I have read other books about Adolph Eichmann. The way his mind works is physically sickening at times. Everytime I read something about him I still find myself in shock at the end when Eichmann at his trial continues to deny the terrible things he did.

    -Jacqueline Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your description, it definately seems like a riveting text. If I get the chance I will check this book out.

    -Alexander the Great

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds very good. I would love to read it.
    -Mary Magdaline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think this book sounds fascinating. The CIA had actually been active for some time under a different name during the war. This was probably one of its first operations, and also one of its most admirable. My book describes another operation which was not so justifiable. I think yours sounds really excellent and it probably has a satisfying ending.
    -Catherine of Aragon

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is interesting to see the way the minds of the truely evil people who existed work. This book probably gives you great insight into the mind of a man responsible for some of the most horrific crimes in history. It is good they caught him. Sounds like a good read.

    -Duncan Hines

    ReplyDelete